Thursday 2 August 2018

Mixed media cover page

Hello everyone today I am sharing my one more mixed media work this time I am created Mixed cover page for my mixed media art journal book this is also my DT work for itsy bitsy I have used lots of supplies of little birdie mainly I have used little birdie embossing texture paste and grainy texture paste for creating background  texture and alcohol color to color my page
Have a look








I am inspired by the mood board colors of mixed media place 
Mixed media art challenge (inspired with sea colors and shells)
Rhedds creative spirit challenge







12 comments:

  1. such a beautiful work, my friend!! xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic work !!! Love the gorgeous texture and the awesome colors. I love your work !
    Thank you so much for sharing. You are very creative and skilled.
    Hugs from Monica ��
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous cover, I love the textures and the deep colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also eye catching! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours and super textures make this a lovely journal. Thank you for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month.

    ReplyDelete