Monday 7 June 2021

Handmade gift bag

Hello everyone pooja here, I hope you are doing well, Today i am sharing a beautiful project a handmade gift bag by using papers and little birdie elements sheets.
these elements sheets are beautiful and most importantly very economical too.it is printed on 250 GSM acid free cardstock.
one can make many things like cards, layouts, sagun  envelopes, tags and many more with these element sheets.
you just need to cut them and they are ready to use most importantly these elements sheets made very thoughtfully .These sheets has come with white out line so that one can cut design easily by simply following these outline. These element sheets comes in many cute designs like baby theme, floral theme, fairy theme ,etc. 
So here is my project with these elements sheet, I have created this gorgeous adorable Gift Bag, I made this for my niece, I gifted her a pop up card and a Gift card in this bag. I hope you get ideas about how you can use them in many ways. there is video tutorial of this paper bag,
Before this have a look on my bag and on these gorgeous sheets which I have used in my project.








Here is the tutorial of this bag in easy different ,Do watch and let me know how you like.



You can choose many designs from here

14 comments:

  1. These are the best handmade bag ideas to gift to my niece. At General Contractors Services in Chicago IL, we are available 24/7. Our work represents our sincerity towards the job and client.

    ReplyDelete