Tuesday 13 March 2018

Rustic forest

                    Hello everyone
I am pooja welcome you all  here today I am  sharing my mixed media page with you all usually I loved to do alter and mixed media work and also  love to create something which is inspired from nature  so I tried some thing in my page too
Have a look




I have  done stencil work with texture paste,used black gesso ,rusty paste, alcohol color splash to create my background,to give it layer and dimensions I used layer of paper volume paper fabric and cheese cloth for decoration I used moss,art stone,wood pieces  painted with rust paste and flowers
I hope you find it interesting
Hope you see you again soon
Thank you so much for your time



14 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous page!!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and interesting project! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting work!
    Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project. Love the background. It looks like picture of a forest area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful.. Loved the background as always xx

    ReplyDelete