Sunday 21 May 2017

Quick cas card

Hello everyone
 today I am sharing with u my new quick card, usually I like to make  mix Media project,but this time I wants to make something light n quick so that why I have made this card, have a look




I have simply applied some gesso on my cardstock  then used my brusho dry colors to colour the background ,after that done some stencil wrok for this 
 I have used craftyscrappers stamp set for this after stamp i fussy cute them, used my zig colors to colours them n used speaking dust for shine
I have used  a spring  in the center one make it little move

Thank you so much for visiting my blog
Thank you
Pooja 





20 comments:

  1. Wow....This is so lovely..Love the cute bees..and the coffee shades..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much @richa glad that you like it

      Delete
  2. I adore bees and this card is just fabulous...those little bees are so much fun! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mixed media creation! Thanks for playing along with us at Craftsneed Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card!
    Thank you so much for joining IN Craftyscrappers Challenge #16: CAS..
    Happy crafting!

    craftyscrappers team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our More Mixed Media May challenge – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A funny and lovely, positive card! Thanks for joining us at creative artiste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your appreciation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bees there! Loved the CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations May CAS Challenge! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much suchi glad that u like it

      Delete
  9. Good Job & Great Design!
    I also am thrilled to find your blog and to watch your videos.
    thanks for your many tutorials!


    บาคาร่าออนไลน์
    โกลเด้นสล็อต
    gclub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciation glad that u like my wrok

      Delete
  10. Love this card!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete