On another piece, I used Wow embossing powders and heat embossed a half of the image. After that, I applied Wilted Violet in the center, and little yellow and Gold of Inca Goldon sides. I stamped some Diya from the same stamp set and painted with watercolours. I drew, painted and cut a girl’s image to go with the theme.
Once I had all the pieces ready, I assembled them. I used three yellow papers pieces and distressed their edges. I die cut a yellow paper using Spellbinder’s Labels Twenty Two. As a base, I re-used an old red card.
So here is the complete look of the layout.
This, next one is a layered card.
For this, I have used a negative diecut piece left from the above layout to give a window like look. I added another piece of yellow paper in an arch shape to give additional depth to the window and added little flowers on it. I have used a remaining piece of purple sheet as a background for the window. Again, I have used the same stamp set to create Diya images and to stamp sentiments as well as Aum and Shree symbols.
These are two quick creation of mine. I hope you like them.