Sunday 10 September 2017

Teacher's day card 3

Hello there
I am back with the 3rd n finally card of the series of teacher's day card made for my baby first teacher's day
 here is the 3rd card





First I have stamped the flower  n colour them with water colors n cut them n paste the stamped flowers on card,I have used modeling paste n stamps n stencil for create background of my card


I am sure u like the card like my baby teacher like it 
Thank u so much for stop by for more upcoming mix media project watch the place



4 comments:

  1. What a stunning card and those lilies look real....you've coloured them beautifully! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for ur appreciation glad that u like it☺

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous project, love the flowers ♥
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers
    PS: I got a xmas blogcandy on my blog if you wanna join in!
    ♥ DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete